Friday, 24 April 2015

Tomorrow, tomorrow

Readathooooooooon!

Tomorrow, my friends, is the readathon. To that end, here are some books I have arranged into a pile:


Choices: gotta have 'em. Top to bottom, that's

  • Annie on my Mind, Nancy Garden
  • The Tattoo Map, Barbara Hodgson
  • Aquarium David Vann
  • The Importance of Being Earnest and Other Plays, Oscar Wilde
  • Heartburn, Nora Ephron
  • Night Shift, Stephen King
  • Dark Places, Gillian Flynn
  • The Kept Man, Jami Attenberg
  • Hollow City, Ransom Riggs
  • Locke & Key Vol. 4, by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez

And leaning there is my iPad, on which I'll read "The Yellow Wallpaper." Not featured above is my phone and its Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Volume 1 (ft. "The Adventure of the Empty House," "The Adventure of the Devil's Foot," and "The Adventure of the Abbey Grange") audiobook. 

ALL THE BOOKS.

2 comments:

  1. That gif of Belle made my night! Happy read-a-thon, Kayleigh :D

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby! I may have looked at it too long - it's making me a bit motion sick. That could be the 5 in the morning thing, though. A happy read-a-thon to you!

      Delete

Talk to me, internets.