Good morning, jackets! This is readathon: hour 1 (read: it's so early I'm not entirely convinced I'm not dreaming this).
Hour 1 means completing the opening meme while the coffee brews (you're so wonderful at planning things, O readathon overlords of ours).
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Fort St. John in northeastern BC, where it's been very confused of late about the fact that it's nearly May. Stop snowing.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. I read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children during the last readathon I took part in (October 2013) and loved the socks right off of it.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? These bacon wrapped jalapeno popper things oh my gooooosh.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! My name is Kayleigh and I'm 27 and married to a wonderful guy who will be looking after our puppy today (she just got spayed yesterday). (THANKS, NEIL. You may have some of my snacks. Some of them nonotthatone.) I'm only just starting to recover from a massive reading and blogging slump and apparently I'm also really into using italics for emphasis.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? I didn't participate in the last 'thon, but I have 'thonned before and my new strategy is this: naps. I'mma have them.
First step for me is audiobooking while I make a breakfast casserole thing. 'Thon on, you crazy diamonds.