Can you feel it in the air? It's that time of year again. The time to read like maniacs and take pictures of our snacks.
|It's READATHON time.|
Our untiring hosts at readathon headquarters have provided us with an introductory meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Fort St. John, in northeastern BC.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? It's a toss-up between Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and Bossypants by Tina Fey. (I obviously have a soft spot for geeky and hilarious ladies.)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Halloween candyyyy.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a proofreader/copy editor for an environmental consulting company, I'm a Hufflepuff married to a Slytherin, and I'm a Harry Potter megafan (which is to say, I am a breathing person).
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? The last readthon was my first, and I pooped out at around hour 19. This time around, I'm hoping to make it the full 24 hours. (It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, so there's lots of time for recovery.) I'm also going to allow myself to switch between books even if I haven't finished the one I'm currently reading. Also, more Twitter (both tweeting and reading), because that's just a good time.