Saturday, 12 October 2013

October 2013 Readathon - 5 in the pm

Oh, hey, look at that. The mid-event survey was for an hour ago. LATE BAND-WAGON JUMPING.

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? Yes, little sleepy. May have taken some mini-half naps.

2) What have you finished reading? The Graveyard Book and volume one of Locke & Key. I've also been reading bits of Bossypants in between things, and I'm on page 135 of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

3) What is your favorite read so far? I'm reeeally liking Miss Peregrine's. The writing style is less fantasy, more modern YA than I thought.

4) What about your favorite snacks? Miss Peregrine's is actually pretty creepy, don'cha know, so I've had to call in the cheezies. They did their duty admirably. 



5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! No, because I am selfish. But good job, everyone out there! And thank you, wandering cheerleaders!

Page stats! 681, so far.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder to find the survey. I missed it.

    Looks like your moving along and having a good time. Love those cheezies. Now I'm hungry. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! Happy read-a-thoning. Cheering for you from Team Panda.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, internets.