Saturday, 27 April 2013

Readathon, Hour 17

Reading: Eleanore & Park

How is it?: Still amazing, but I'm worrying there's going to be a Thing that is Upsetting, and man, Rowell just doesn't need to use such plot devices. But we'll see. Hopefully noThing happens.

Pages read this hour: 40 (slowed down by talking to Neil. Damn human interactions. [I kid, Neil. I love your face.])

Pages read, altogether now: 516

Books completed: The Haunting of Hill House, by Shirley Jackson
Moranthology, by Caitlin Moran

And, also: What time is it?


Also, 9 pm. But mostly the tea thing.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, tea gif!

    Dude, good job on having completed multiple books. I'm over here with yawny eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brava lady, you are kicking book ass today (in the politest way, because we don't want to harm books now do we?). How have I not heard about Eleanor and Park until this readathon. EVERYONE is reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, internets.