Saturday, 27 April 2013

Readathon, Hour 13

Reading: Moranthology

How is it?: Still good. I read her famous piece on libraries and it was beautiful and wonderful. Then she had a couple of pieces on Downton Abbey that I didn't really get, what with not watching the show. But still. Good stuff.

Pages read this hour: 33

Pages read, altogether now: 373

Books completed: The Haunting of Hill House, by Shirley Jackson

And, also: Bits & Bites: Cheddah Flavoured


My head is feeling heavy, dudes. Maybe I'll look around the internet until it's time to warm up a proper dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Haaaaa, I had that same problem with the Downton Abbey columns. Also the Sherlock ones. But it is OK because there are all the other columns and they are just awesome. So I'm letting that one slide!

    I AM GOING TO SLEEP NOW I WILL SEE YOU IN THE MORN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man I got the Sherlock ones SO HARD. It's on Netflix in Canada -- if it's on yours you should totally watch it because it is the actual best.

      GOOD NIIIIGHT!

      Delete

Talk to me, internets.