Saturday, 5 January 2013

Mini-Readathon: THAT'S IT!

We did it! We mini-thon'd!


8 (ish) hours of reading (both books and blogs. And making snacks).

Pages read: 276

Books that those pages were in: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (120, to the end of ch. 9), Just Listen (156)

Snacks consumed:
Mini Oreos, Mini M&Ms, and Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Pistachios ... no reason needed.

How much I loved this mini-readathon: So freaking much I might just keep doing it all weekend long by myself. 

Why not, say I.

Thank you to Tika for hosting! 

4 comments:

  1. Mini m&ms! *sighs longingly*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Snape GIF! He is so nonchalant.

    Congrats on all your pages read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice readathon effort!

    I'm desperate for some mini oreos now though, ugh stupid Sunday and your early closing stores.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, internets.