Saturday, 5 January 2013

Mini-Readathon: Mid-Thon

How great is everything? So great. Harry Potter is WONDERFUL even though he's ruining my reading stats for this, for I must savor.

Four hours in and here's where we stand:

Where I'm reading: my living room reading nest

It's not product placement. I just like it.

What I'm reading: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Pages read thus far: 107

Snacks consumed: 
Mini rice crisp: nuclear cheddar flavour
Mini pickles
What's for lunch:
Mini quesadillas
With a mini whisky drink

How am I liking this mini-thon: Just dandily, thanks.

3 comments:

  1. That's what I'm missing — booze. I've been informed I should drink bourbon and water for my throat. My parents told me this, which felt like a weird conversation but probably was totes normal.

    And Harry Potter SHOULD be savored, so good job there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini-cocktails! This is what I'm missing as well. Maybe i will pull out a mini-wine glass and go from there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm mini-whiskey drink. Good call.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, internets.